The Mills Team
takes great pride in helping our clients find the right home. For many, it's a moment of new beginnings and the start of future memories. We understand that buying a home involves many decisions. It's not just bricks and mortar. It's where you live, raise your family and lay your roots. There are many things to consider - location, price, size, schools, amenities, the mortgage and taxes. By discussing your unique needs we'll determine what works best for you and your family.
Here are just some of the ways The Mills Team will use our knowledge and experience to guide you through the home buying process:
- Consistent and frequent updates with the newest available properties meeting your search criteria.
- Expert knowledge of the Toronto and surrounding neighbourhoods, including schools, recreation, shopping and the local economy.
- Keep you up-to-date on the current market conditions and how they affect your purchase.
- Determine the true market value of the home you are interested in by preparing a comprehensive comparative market analysis.
- Walk you through the offer making process and explain the intricacies of the contract.
- Negotiate with sellers and their agents on your behalf to ensure the final contract includes the best possible terms and conditions.
- Recommend home inspectors, mortgage brokers, lawyers, movers and other service providers who've done a great job for our previous clients.