Price: $ 938,000
Lot Size: 16.42 Feet x 100 Feet
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished W/O
The One You’ve Been Waiting For - An Amazing Opportunity To Own This Warm and Inviting Home, In Move-In Condition!
- Perfectly situated at the quiet end of a child-safe cul-de-sac, just steps to Wychwood Barns and Park
- Enjoy all this home has to offer:
- the welcoming front verandah
- the traditional cozy living and dining rooms
- the updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a walk-out to the spacious rear deck – perfect for summer bar-be-cues overlooking the west-facing private landscaped garden
- the spacious master bedroom
- 2 full bathrooms
- finished lower level – great for watching TV, home office or room for the kids to play!
- Just move in to this much-loved home, and have the fun of doing some updates over time to make it your own
- Easy street permit parking on this low-traffic cul-de-sac
- Watch the kids run safely back and forth to the Wychwood Barns Park without worry of traffic!
- A true “community” feel on this special street with kind, caring and respectful neighbours
- Take advantage of Artscape Wychwood Barns and the surrounding park at your door!
- The converted heritage building (built as a streetcar maintenance facility in 1913) houses artists and studios, a theatre and office space for local community groups
- The award-winning public green space provides a greenhouse, beach volleyball court, playground, splash pad and a dog run
- Weekend activities for children and families
- Helene Comay Nursery School
- Theatre Direct – children’s theatre and drama camps
- The Stop’s Farmer’s Market is open every Saturday (9am-1pm) featuring local, sustainable, organic, and artisanal products, great music, and a Market Café
- Walkable to everything within 10-15 mins
- Fabulous Public Transit options:
- 5 minute walk to TTC streetcar on St. Clair, to St. Clair West subway (Yonge-University line)
- 3 minute walk to TTC bus on Christie, to Christie subway station (Bloor line)
- Sought-after local Public Schools:
- Hillcrest Community School
- 10 minute walk
- Small population and very community-oriented
- Humewood Community School
- 12-15 minute walk
- Very community-oriented with French immersion
- Nearby Parks and Playgrounds:
- Wychwood Barns playground and dog park
- Humewood Park just North of St Clair
- Hillcrest Park just west of Christie with tennis courts/club and wading pool, off leash area, basketball pad and playground
- Wychwood park community (Wychwood and Tyrell) – a lovely quiet neighbourhood with duck pond and gorgeous grounds: great for walks, runs, biking!
- A Full Array of Local Shops and Restaurants – Along St. Clair Ave W around Wychwood Ave and Christie St
- Fruit market
- Toy store
- Hair salon
- Dress shop
- Dry cleaners
- Bike shop
- An amazing choice of nearby restaurants and cafes: Pain Perdue French pastry shop/café, Baker & Scone, The Rushton, and Dave’s on St. Clair.
- At Bathurst St and St. Clair Ave. W.
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Medical centre
- Dutch Dreams (amazing ice cream!)
- Convenient Daycare:
- St Michaels and All Angels Daycare Centre: Wychwood Ave and St Clair Ave W
- Hippo Nursery School: Christie St and St Clair Ave W
- An incredible place to live and play!
Central Air Conditioning
Separate Basement Entrance