Price: $ 995,000
Lot Size: 50.07 x 192.81 Feet
Taxes: $6,275.30 in 2015
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished With Walk-Out
Garage Size: 2 Cars
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 4 Spaces
An Absolutely Stunning Raymerville Woodlot Ravine Property
- Cottage in the city – without the commute!
- Watch the birds and the deer, beyond your fence, from the privacy of your own backyard sanctuary
- This property boasts one of the largest lots (50’ x 192’) in this fabulous Raymerville neighbourhood
- A beautifully maintained and quality
- Incredibly spacious – over 3,100 sq ft – plus tastefully finished, 1619 sq ft, walk-out lower level – one of the largest homes in the area
- Spacious, welcoming foyer
- Elegant living and dining rooms
- Family-sized newly renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and a walk-out to the large rear deck – perfect for bar-be-cues
- Large family room with stone fireplace and a walk-out to the deck, overlooking the forest
- Convenient main floor 2-piece powder room, laundry and direct entrance to the true-2 car garage
- Enjoy 4 spacious bedrooms on the upper level, including a romantic master bedroom retreat complete with a large 5-piece bathroom and private sitting room. Wake up to the trees!
- Tastefully finished walk-out lower level boasting a large recreation room, 2 bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom
- Convenient for pool-side entertaining and additional living space for a Nanny or In-Laws
- Entertain around the gorgeous in-ground pool, complete with new heater and recent liner and pump. Hours of family fun!
- Located in highly sought-after Markville Secondary School District (Ranked 9.2 / 10 by Fraser Institute – 4th highest ranked secondary school in Ontario)
- Conveniently located adjacent to Raymer Wood Public and St. Edward Separate elementary schools
- Steps to Raybeck Park – This 10.2 acre park features a baseball diamond, playground and soccer field, connecting via walking trail to scenic Springdale Park
- Stroll to Main Street Markham gourmet and boutique shops, restaurants and pubs
- Take advantage of over 150 stores and restaurants at nearby Markville Mall (n/w corner of Hwy & and McCowan Rd)
- Easy 15 min walk to Markham GO, and quick access to 407 Highway
- A wonderful place to call home – just unpack and enjoy!
Central Air Conditioning