Price: $ 1,695,000
Lot Size: 31.08 Feet x 125 Feet
Taxes: $6,143.60 (Annual in 2016)
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished / Sep Entrance
Parking: Mutual Driveway
Parking Spaces: 1 Car
A Character-Filled, Warm and Welcoming, Fabulous Family Home In Move-In Condition!
- Potential to update, add onto, or build-new on this lovely 31’ x 125’ lot.
- Located on a hidden-gem – one of the quietest child-safe streets in prime Davisville Village/Mt Pleasant West
- Be a part of the wonderful community feel of this special street from the welcoming front verandah
- A bright and sunny home with large principal rooms – great for entertaining
- Rarely found private 3rd floor retreat – ideal for home office, teens and guests
- Wonderful potential for a rear addition to create a fabulous main floor family room and master suite above
- The superior elevation provides all-day sun, great 3rd floor west views of the UCC Clock Tower & the Yonge & Eglinton skyline
- Enjoy the sunny private backyard boasting spacious back decks, sunset views, bike storage and a great cedar shed. Space for the kids to play!
- For the history buffs: Dave Thomas of SCTV, and his wife Kimberly Ann, lived here in the 70’s and partied with guest John Candy in the funky basement
- Just steps to a full array of amazing shops & restaurants along Yonge St
- Walk to Davisville subway station, and vibrant Yonge & Eglinton
- Take advantage of nearby:
- June Rowlands Park (n/w Mt Pleasant & Davisville)
- The Chaplin Beltline Walking Path
- North Toronto Memorial Community Centre
- Excellent schools
- Davisville Jr. P.S., Hodgson Sr. P.S., North Toronto C.I. and Northern S.S. (Technological and Commercial)
- St Clements School, Sunnybrook School, Greenwood College School, Toronto Prep School,
- U.C.C., Toronto French School, Havergal College and The York School
- A wonderful opportunity, in an incredible community, in the heart of Mid-Town Toronto!
Separate Basement Entrance