Price: $ 1,998,000
Lot Size: 97.47 Feet x 331.36 Feet
Taxes: $13,057.29 (Annual in 2016)
Possession: 180 Days / TBD
Garage Size: Triple Car
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 10 Cars
MLS Number: E3818269
Welcome To Ashburn Landings An Exclusive Enclave Of Executive Homes Custom Built By Renowned Andlewood Homes!
- Resort living in the Hamlet of Ashburn just minutes from the 407 and 412 highways
- Beautifully and thoughtfully designed 4,650 sq ft, on the main floor and upper level
- Immaculately maintained inside and out
- Lovely 2-storey foyer, with 9 foot ceilings on the main floor plus multiple vaulted ceilings
- An outstanding open concept kitchen and family room combination featuring a cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, attached TV and a walk-out to the spectacular backyard patio and pool
- Convenient main floor den with custom built-in shelving and attractive fireplace mantle
- Romantic main floor master bedroom retreat with a walkout to the patio and pool
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a walk-in storage room on the upper level
- 2nd floor media room (or 5th bedroom) complete with Murphy Bed, and Sharp TV, electric fireplace, TV stand and media chairs – included at the option of the new homeowner
- 3-car garage with separate man-door, direct entry to the main floor laundry/mud room, and separate staircase to the unspoiled basement
- Drilled well with outstanding water supply for the house, pool and full-property irrigation system – No water bills!
- Owned UV water filter and owned water softener
- Septic system with specialty collars and covers for easy maintenance and clean-outs – pumped 2016
- Well-planned placement of the septic bed at the rear of the property, lowered to provide a flat backyard – perfect for a winter ice rink, with frame and boards available
- An Entertainer’s Delight!
- Enjoy the exceptionally private backyard oasis
- This property boasts a premium 97’ x 331’ lot with privacy landscaping and mature trees backing onto a quiet court without any neighbours directly behind
- Hours of fun with family and friends in the 44’ x 22’ salt water pool featuring an adjustable waterfall, patio speakers, hot tub with built-in speakers, pool house cabana with bar area, change room and equipment room
- Ideal western exposure with all-day sun for optimal pool enjoyment and spectacular sunsets
- Retreat to the gazebo, with built-in speakers, and enjoy the outdoors from within
- Relax, unwind, catch-up with each other and enjoy the night sky and stars around the fire pit
- Build your own backyard ice rink for year-round enjoyment of this special property
- A special family-friendly community!
- Steps to Ashburn Park (tucked away on the east side of Ashburn, just South of Glenlaura Court) and Ashburn Community Centre – a historic building (on Myrtle Rd, just west of Ashburn Rd)
- Stroll to the Ashburn Country Corner Boutique, have a coffee and browse through the eclectic array of home décor, fashion and gift ideas
- Minutes to the excellent Royal Ashburn and Oakridge public golf clubs
- Easy access to Lakeridge and Dagmar ski resorts
- A cyclist’s paradise, with many designated bike lanes
- An incredible place to live, raise a family, play and entertain!
Central Air Conditioning
Built-in Wet Bar