Price: $ 1,889,000
Lot Size: 47 x 130 Feet
Taxes: $8,663.05 in 2015
Possession: 120 Days/TBD
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 3 Cars
Country In The City In This Sought-After Otter/Kimbark Enclave!
- The one you’ve been waiting for!
- A lovely family home, inside and out, on coveted Otter Crescent
- An elegant, warm and inviting centre-hall design
- 3-storey rear addition
- Lovingly maintained
- Entertain family and friends in the gracious living and dining rooms
- Enjoy casual family living in the sun-filled, south-facing, eat-in kitchen adjacent to the cozy main floor family room boasting a wood-burning fireplace
- Walk-out to the exceptionally private and beautifully treed backyard
- Read, or watch the kids play, and enjoy summer evening bar-be-cues on the spacious rear deck
- Enjoy the convenience of a main floor 2-piece bath and a side door entrance from the private driveway
- The 2nd floor boasts 4 separate bedrooms, plus a tandem nursery, and an updated main 4-piece bathroom
- Retreat to the master bedroom which features a 4-piece bath, ample closet space and a vista of backyard greenery
- The finished lower level provides a recreation room, media room, craft room, 2-piece bath, spacious laundry room and storage galore
- An ideal home for the sporty, growing family:
- Hours of family fun on the original Sport Court
- Designed by renowned landscape architect Peter Bride
- Enjoy ice hockey, ball-hockey, basketball, badminton and mini-putt!
- Astro-turf surface, on a sand and limestone base for excellent drainage, with removable boards and tempered glass for easy viewing
- A private, safe and secure backyard
- The house the kids’ friends want to play at!
- Sought-after Otter/Kimbark enclave – an emerging area of multi-million dollar homes
- Take advantage of top-rated John Ross Robertson Junior Public School
- Enjoy a full-array of excellent private schools – steps to Havergal College, easy access to:
- Toronto French School (TFS), Crescent School, Bishop Strachan School (BSS), Upper Canada College (UCC), St. Clement’s School, Bialik and Leo Baeck Day Schools
- Stoll to Avenue Road shops, restaurants, cafes and conveniences
- Quick and easy downtown access via car, subway or bus
- Easy access to the 401, airport and arenas
- A wonderful place to call home!
Central Air Conditioning