Price: $ 869,000
Square Footage: 1390 sq. ft.
Lot Size: 19.33 Feet x 118.66 Feet
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished/Sep Entrance
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 2 Cars
Saturday October 28th and Sunday October 29th from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
The One You’ve Been Waiting For In This Sought-After, Family-Friendly New Toronto Neighbourhood!
- One look and you’ll fall in love with this exceptionally spacious (1390 square foot) open-concept beauty!
- Just steps to Lake Ontario, the Waterfront Trail and numerous parks
- Enjoy partial lake views from the kitchen and master bedroom
- An entertainer’s delight!
- Inviting open-concept living and dining rooms
- Large, updated kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry and a walk-out to the fabulous custom-built deck – a backyard sanctuary!
- Rarely found main floor 2-piece bath powder room
- Spacious bedrooms with a choice of two master bedrooms
- Separate entrance to the finished lower level featuring an attractive recreation room, 3-piece bathroom and laundry/kitchenette – Great potential for an in-law suite
- Enjoy sunsets and being a part of the neighbourhood from the covered front verandah
- 2-car side-by-side parking at the rear
- Walk to everything! Ideal for a healthy, active lifestyle!
- Mimico was recently ranked by Toronto Life Magazine as the #2 “Next Hot Neighbourhood” of GTA’s “Top Places to Buy Now” (October 2017)
- Walk Score: 96
- Transit Score: 85
- Bike Score: 90
- Steps to the lake and Cliff Lumsden Park (Fifth St and Lake Shore Dr)
- A 1.1-hectare park on the shore of Lake Ontario with open greenspace and spectacular views of the downtown skyline
- Walk, jog or cycle along the Waterfront Trail
- Enjoy the Princess of Wales Park (Third St and Lake Shore Dr)
- Tennis, playground, wading pool and scenic views
- Stroll to the nearby Rotary Peace Park (Eleventh St and Lake Shore Dr)
- Outdoor pool and splash pad, tennis, playground
- Take advantage of Colonel Smith Park & Whimbrel Point (Kipling and Lake Shore Blvd)
- A wooded park with an off-leash area and ice-skating trail. Great for bird-watchers and hikers
- Sought-after highly-rated schools
- Seventh Street Junior School (Grade 3 EQAO scores of 93% reading, 85% writing & 82% math)
- In partnership with Lakeshore Community Childcare Centre (LCCC) with excellent before and after school programs and daycare
- Easy access to downtown via TTC and the Gardiner Expressway
- Enjoy a full array of cafes, boutique shops, conveniences and restaurants along Lake Shore Blvd W
- A truly amazing place to call home!
Central Air Conditioning
Separate Basement Entrance