Price: $ 2,198,000
Square Footage: 2,500 sq ft (above grade)
Lot Size: 27 Feet x 134 Feet
Taxes: $9,589.77 (Annual in 2018)
Possession: 90 Days/TBA
Basement: Finished / W/O
Garage Size: Single Car
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 1 Car
Saturday June 23rd and Sunday June 24th from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Welcome To This Classically Designed, Quality-Built And Well-Maintained Custom Home!
- Timeless architecture featuring high ceilings (10 ft on the main floor), gracious living and dining rooms, and an updated open concept eat-in kitchen and family room – great for family living and entertaining
- A spacious 3-storey home (2,500 sq ft on the upper 3 levels), plus a walk-out lower level providing 3,125 sq ft of living space
- Enjoy summer bar-be-cues on the deck overlooking the deep, fully fenced, nicely landscaped and private back garden with a convenient inground sprinkler system
- Three very spacious bedrooms – each with their own private ensuite bathroom
- Retreat to the 2nd floor master bedroom featuring loads of cupboard space and a newly renovated spa-like 7-piece bathroom
- Five convenient bathrooms
- Lovely trim, millwork and custom cabinetry throughout
- Bright lower level recreation room featuring heated floor, built-in cabinets and a walk-up to the backyard
- 2 car parking and direct access from the garage which boasts incredible storage space – including a separate storage room
- Set on a lovely 27’ x 134’ lot on a prime block of one of Lytton Park’s most sought-after streets
- Fabulous friendly and caring neighbours
- Enjoy the annual summer street party
- Walk to the subway
- Stroll to Sporting Life, the library, and fabulous Yonge Street shops and restaurants
- Perfect for an active lifestyle – something for everyone!
- Walk, jog or cycle through Chatsworth Ravine
- Join the Lytton Park Lawn Bowling and Croquet Club
- Golf at nearby Don Valley Golf Course (Yonge and York Mills) and Rosedale Golf Course
- Take advantage of Eglinton Park
- 5 sports fields, tennis, baseball diamonds, playground, fabulous wading pool, artificial ice rinks and home to community soccer and baseball organizations
- North Toronto Community Centre (north side of Eglinton, just east of Oriole Pkwy)
- Indoor and outdoor pools, water slides, fitness centre, walking track, offering programs for all ages from infants to seniors – arts, camps, a myriad of sports & fitness classes/activities
- North Toronto Arena
- Fabulous for the hockey enthusiasts!
- Sought-after schools:
- John Ross Robertson Jr. P.S., Glenview Sr. P.S. and a choice of Lawrence Park C.I. or North Toronto C.I.
- Plus a full array of excellent private school options
- Walk Score 86 – “Very Walkable”
- Transit Score 86 – “Excellent Transit”
- Bike Score 96 – “Biker’s Paradise”
- An incredible place to call home!
Central Air Conditioning
Separate Basement Entrance