Price: $ 1,270,000
Lot Size: 22.5' x 134'
Taxes: $5,523.71 (2019)
Possession: 60 Days/ TBD
Parking: Private driveway
Parking Spaces: 1
An Excellent Opportunity To Update A Little Or Renovate A Lot
– The Choice Is Yours!
- This solidly built, well maintained and spacious (1250 sq ft + 625 sq ft lower level) semi-detached home – awaits your personal touch
- Newer roof shingles
- 3-year-old high-efficiency furnace
- Copper plumbing
- Most windows replaced
- Set on a beautiful (22.5’ x 134’) lot with a deep backyard
- Located on a prime block, on a highly sought-after street with a rare private driveway
- Take advantage of outstanding schools: John Ross Robertson J.P.S., Glenview P.S. and Lawrence Park C.I. or North Toronto C.I.
- Stroll to neighbourhood shops, restaurants and cafes
- 15-minute walk to the Yonge/Eglinton subway station
- Perfect for an active lifestyle:
- Get involved with the North Toronto Tennis Club in Lytton Park (Lytton Blvd & Avenue Rd)
- Walk, jog or cycle through the nearby Chatsworth Ravine system
- Take advantage of Eglinton Park
- 5 sports fields, tennis, baseball diamonds, playground, fabulous wading pool, artificial ice rinks and home to community soccer and baseball organizations
- North Toronto Community Centre (Eglinton Ave W & Oriole Pkwy)
- Indoor and outdoor pools, water slides, fitness centre, walking track, offering programs for all ages from infants to seniors – arts, camps, a myriad of sports & fitness classes/activities
- North Toronto Arena -Fabulous for the hockey enthusiasts!
- Endless possibilities for first-time buyers, young families and those looking to downsize!
Central Air Conditioning