Price: $ 1,450,000
Lot Size: 21.02 feet by 113.91 feet
Bedrooms: 3+1 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 4 bathrooms
Possession: 30-60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished with walk-out
Garage: Attached garage
Garage Size: Single car garage
Parking: Single car garage, Legal front pad and *Additional spot in front of garage (mutual neighbour agreement)
Parking Spaces: *3 spaces
MLS Number: C4736935
Fabulous Fairfield! A Special Home on a Special Street!
- Gorgeous, sun-filled, 3 +1 bedroom, 4 bathroom semi-detached home
- So much space, bigger than many detached homes! 1,468 sq ft above grade + 842 sq ft lower level
- Over $170,000 spent in recent renovation and improvements! (see feature sheet)
- Meticulously maintained with outstanding home inspection
- Large living room with gas fireplace, LED pot lights & French door walk-out to large terrace – ideal for entertaining!
- Stunning, renovated kitchen with centre island and high end appliances offers two distinct and separate cooking areas; ideal for food preparation and specific cooking needs, such as food allergies, cultural practices, etc
- 3 spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors and ample closet space
- 4 renovated bathrooms including main floor powder room!
- Master bedroom retreat with spa-like 3-piece ensuite & his and hers closets
- Professionally finished lower level family room with ground level walk-out/separate entrance, high 7′ ceiling height, gas fireplace, surround sound, LED pot lights, 4th bedroom or office, and 4 piece bathroom – potential nanny/teenager or income suite
- Rarely found, 2 (+1) car parking – single car garage, legal front pad parking and one additional space in front of the garage (mutually agreed upon by laneway neighbours)
- Excellent storage throughout this home & garage
- Located on a coveted quiet (low traffic) & family friendly street!
- Walk to TTC & located just 400 meters from the soon-to-be Mt. Pleasant station on the Crosslinks Eglinton subway line
- Stroll to a full array of shops, restaurants & conveniences
- Sought-after schools:
- Eglinton Jr. Public School
- Northern Secondary School
- John Fisher Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Monica Catholic School
- Steps to Sherwood Park – a community meeting spot featuring: a wading pool, off-leash dog area, a play structure and public washrooms
- A rare find, don’t miss the opportunity to make 2 Fairfield your home!
Central Air Conditioning
Front Yard Parking
Separate Basement Entrance