Price: $ 2,498,800
Square Footage: 2000-2500 sq ft
Lot Size: 17’ x 118’
Bedrooms: 4 + 1
Taxes: $7,020.60 in 2019
Possession: 60 Days / TBD
Parking: Laneway parking
Parking Spaces: 2
A Rare Offering! One Of Only 25 Homes On Crawford Street Backing Directly Onto The Iconic
Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Fall in love with this circa 1900 home, marrying historic charm with a recent “back-to-the-bricks” renovation.
- Exceptional finishes and exquisite details are found throughout this 3-storey, 4 +1 bedroom,
- 4.5 bathroom home, boasting 2955 sq ft of living space. Enjoy the exposed brick walls and a custom solid-wood gourmet kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances.
- Spoil yourselves in the luxuriously renovated bathrooms and the romantic 3rd floor master retreat featuring a walk-out to a private terrace overlooking the park with a view of the CN Tower!
- You’ll love the convenient rear mud-room with custom shelving and easy access to the private city garden – the perfect oasis for summer evening entertaining. Enjoy 2-car parking off the laneway, and excellent storage in the convenient 12’ x 6’ shed.
- Take advantage of Trinity Bellwoods Park at your door. Once the home of University of Trinity College, this 14.6-hectare park offers three ball diamonds, eight tennis courts, two volleyball courts, an artificial ice rink, a dog off-leash area, a picnic area, a wading pool, a children’s playground and
- Trinity Community Recreation Centre.
- Make the most of the vast array of Queen West shopping opportunities, the almost 400 dining options within walking distance, and enjoy living in what Vogue Magazine has called “one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world”.
- A fabulous place to call home on this low-traffic street in a vibrant, safe and civic-minded community!
Central Air Conditioning