Price: $ 2,095,000
Lot Size: 22 feet x 143.75 feet irregular as per survey
Bedrooms: 3 + 1 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 4 bathrooms
Taxes: $14,450.77 annual in 2015
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Parking: Legal front pad parking
Parking Spaces: 1 Car
Welcome to this beautifully restored, enhanced and impeccably maintained semi-detached Victorian home in prime South Rosedale
- Located on a winding and picturesque quiet street, this much-admired home is enchanting both inside and out.
- Tall ceilings and period details such as Cornice mouldings, ceiling medallions, leaded glass windows, tall baseboards and antique fireplaces showcase the architectural integrity of the home, while modern conveniences such as a main floor powder room and an updated kitchen with heated sandstone floors and rare vertical mahogany paneled cabinetry create a perfect blend of tradition and convenience.
- Ideal for formal entertaining and casual family living. Enjoy the spacious living and dining rooms and the cozy main floor den handily situated adjacent to the spacious eat-in kitchen.
- Retreat to the privacy of the 2nd floor, complete with a gracious library reminiscent of yesteryear, and the exquisite master bedroom suite which features custom cabinetry, a luxurious dressing room and lavish 6-piece ensuite bathroom boasting a heated limestone floor, marble vanities, a steam shower, separate water closet and air jet whirlpool tub.
- Guest and kids can escape to the sanctuary of the 3rd floor complete with pine floors, two spacious bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom.
- The lower level features a kids’ play space or den, abundant storage, a 3-piece bathroom, a studio or Nanny’s room and a spacious laundry/furnace room.
- Enjoy the private, sun-dappled west-facing backyard canopied by a 400+ year old silver maple tree and adorned with a checkerboard flagstone and grass border design, and custom sculpture garden.
- Convenient irrigation system
- Custom wrought iron gate
- Attractive garden shed – ideal for bicycle storage
- Legal front yard parking and excellent street permit parking available for 2nd car – more convenient than juggling cars in a private driveway!
- Take advantage of this fabulous, friendly, neighbourhood within walking distance of the Rosedale subway station, Rosedale Junior Public School and Branksome Hall.
- Stroll to nearby parks and enjoy a full array of shops and restaurants along Yonge Street and Danforth Avenue.
- Fabulous neighbours!
- An incredible place to call home.
Front Yard Parking