Price: $ 1,689,900
Lot Size: 24.92 Feet x 165.33 Feet
Taxes: $7,286.40 (2020)
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Garage Size: 1
MLS Number: C4883163
Spectacular and Exceptionally Rare 165 ft Deep, South Facing Property in
Sought-After Bedford Park Neighbourhood!
- This spacious (1,820 sq ft + 875 sq ft lower level), well-cared for home has been loved by its owners for over 45 years
- Three-storey rear addition creates main floor mudroom/breakfast area & den and 5 bedrooms, with master bedroom ensuite on the second floor
- Live amongst the trees in this private, country-living setting only a short stroll to the subway, fabulous Yonge and Avenue shopping & dining and coveted public schools: John Wanless Jr. P.S., Glenview Snr. P.S., Lawrence Park C.I., Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, plus excellent French Immersion and private school options nearby
- True move-in condition with the opportunity to update and add-on in the future if desired
- Charm and character with wood wainscoting and trim, leaded and stained-glass windows, wood burning fireplace
- Separate entrance to the tastefully finished lower level with good ceiling height, 4-piece washroom and fabulous storage (including cedar closet)
- Enjoy hours of fun with family and friends in the gorgeous sun-drenched, park-like backyard
- Room for the kids to play – have your own hockey rink!
- Ideal for the active family!
- Updated mechanics:
- Removal of knob and tube wiring
- New flat roof on addition
- Interior painting
- Back water valve and drains
- New water heater (owned)
- New ductless air conditioner
- Main roof reshingled
- Exterior waterproofing
- New chimney and flue pipes
- 1-car parking in detached garage
- Family-friendly street with excellent caring neighbours
- Stroll to a full array of boutique shops, restaurants, groceries and conveniences along Yonge Street and Avenue Road
- Walk to the subway for quick downtown access to work, theatres and attractions
- Easy access to the 401 highway
- A rare opportunity not to be missed!