Price: $ 1,798,000
Lot Size: 31.25 Feet x 130 Feet
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished / Sep Entrance
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 2 Cars
MLS Number: W4764394
One Look & You’ll Fall In Love With This Stylish, Immaculately Maintained Beauty!
- The one you’ve been waiting for!
- A beautifully updated and spacious (1539 sq ft + lower level) home on a family-friendly street in the coveted “Old Mill” neighbourhood
- Stunning open concept design – ideal for entertaining and family living
- Renovated cook-inspired kitchen features a centre island and breakfast bar, and is open to both the dining room and the cozy family den
- Timeless renovations, custom lighting, updated bathrooms and flooring seamlessly combine with original period accents including wooden wainscoting & trim, and stunning leaded and stained glass windows
- Separate entrance to the lower level, with a tastefully finished recreation room, updated 3-pc bathroom, finished laundry room, storage and excellent ceiling height – room for kids of all ages to play!
- Private driveway with parking for 2 cars plus excellent storage in the detached garage
- Enjoy summer entertaining on the spacious 2-tier deck overlooking the fully fenced and beautifully landscaped rear garden – ideal for summer bbq
- Take advantage of outstanding public schools with French Immersion options:
- Humbercrest Public School (J.K – 8) French Immersion Option
- Runnymede Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Humberside Collegiate Institute (9-12 French Immersion)
- Short stroll to a full array of Bloor West Village shops, restaurants, cafes & conveniences
- 5-minute walk to the Bloor subway station
- Perfect for an active lifestyle:
- Steps to neighbourhood park
- Walk to Etienne Brule Park and walking trails along the scenic Humber River
- Join the Baby Point Club – social functions, tennis, kids activities…
- Easy bike ride to the extensive Martin Goodman Trail alongside beautiful Lake Ontario
- Walk Score 85 – “Very Walkable”
- Transit Score 84 – “Excellent Transit”
- Bike Score 75- “Very Bikable”
- Fabulous neighbours!
- An incredible opportunity for couples and families looking to settle in a fabulous community close to everything!
Separate Basement Entrance