327 Balsam Drive, Oakville,
add to favorites
Price: $ 10,900,000
Square Footage: 9,282 Sq Ft
Lot Size: 116 Feet x 324 Feet
Taxes: $62,747.00 (2020)
Garage Size: Triple Car
Parking: Private Drive
Parking Spaces: 18 Cars
MLS Number: W4988726
Elegance and Craftsmanship On Oakville’s Esteemed Balsam Drive!
- Stroll to downtown Oakville from this PCM-built 9,000 sq ft masterpiece, built on a 0.8 acre lot, on iconic Balsam Drive, backing to Post Park
- Timeless elegance and unparalleled craftsmanship – gorgeous inside and out!
- Large-cut stone exterior with slate roof and copper eaves
- Intricate landscaping and striking exterior lighting
- Enjoy outdoor entertaining in the semi-circular covered seating area featuring a large wood-burning fireplace and cedar lined vaulted ceiling. Cook on the massive Twin Eagles grill and dine al fresco while enjoying the spectacular back garden.
- A warm and welcoming showcase home – ideal for family living and entertaining
- Stunning grand foyer with 25 ft arched decorative ceiling
- Fabulous 1300 sq ft combined kitchen and family room boasting soaring ceilings, a gorgeous Rumford style fireplace with carved marble façade, overlooked by a 2nd floor library.
- Rich wood-paneled main floor den with gas fireplace overlooking the private rear garden and beautiful water feature
- Fabulous living and dining rooms with exquisite leaded glass accent window
- Main floor master bedroom wing with his-and-hers ensuite baths and a private dressing room
- An adjacent main floor bedroom, with a 3-piece bath, makes an ideal home office, nursery or caregiver’s suite
- Main floor and 2nd floor laundry rooms – the choice is yours!
- The 2nd floor boasts four additional spacious bedrooms complete with beautiful ensuite bathrooms featuring hand-selected slab stonework in the showers and heated stone floors
- Take an elevator ride, with a decorative fish-pond mosaic floor created in the UK by artist Gary Drostle
- Fun with the family and friends in the fully-loaded 6,000 sq ft lower level – enjoy:
- Billiards, shuffleboard and movie watching in the welcoming recreation room complete with a magnificent bar
- A 1,000 bottle capacity wine cellar
- The oversized golf simulator – work on your swing or play a round with friends on the most esteemed golf course from around the world
- An incredible gym with ample room for equipment, yoga and Pilates
- Relax in the spa-sized bathroom with steam shower
- Room for guests, in-laws or a Nanny in the luxurious 7th bedroom complete with a 3-piece bath and walk-in closet
- The renowned builder, PCM, is so confident in the quality of this spectacular home, built in 2013, that they are offering an industry-leading 1-year PCM Home Warranty to the fortunate new owners
- Sold in partnership with Century 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
Central Air Conditioning
Built-in Wet Bar