Price: $ 1,438,000
Lot Size: 57.2' x 105'
Taxes: $6,136.94 (2019)
Possession: 30 - 60 Days/ TBD
Garage Size: 2
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 6
Welcome to This Gorgeous Executive Home in a Prime North York
Neighbourhood, Bayview Woods!
- 36 Unicorn Ave has had the same owners for 40 years and the pride of ownership is evident throughout
- Beautiful main floor layout with renovated eat-in kitchen with granite counters open to the spacious living & dining room
- Refinished hardwood floors, professionally painted & 4 updated bathrooms
- Lovely main floor family room, powder room & mud rom with extensive storage
- Four spacious bedrooms, including a master bedroom with 4 piece ensuite & walk-in closet
- Professionally finished lower level with family room with fireplace, games room or gym area, potential 5th bedroom and bathroom
- Extensive landscaping including interlock driveway and walk-way, new deck and fencing in private backyard
- Sought after school district at all levels, including private schools & French Immersion
- Walking distance to the Don River ravine & trail system and shops
- Easy access to subway (via bus to Finch station) Go Train (Old Cummer) and Hwys 401 & 407
- Make sure you view this gorgeous home – with the ability to move-in prior to the start of a new school year!