Price: $ 2,750,000
Lot Size: 40 Feet x 126.35 Feet
Taxes: $11,666.49 (Annual in 2017)
Possession: 60-90 Days/TBA
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 2 Cars
Saturday January 27th from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Opportunity Knocks On This Lovely 40' x 126' Lot In Forest Hill!
- Boasting a sun-filled west-facing backyard
- Lovingly maintained and updated by meticulous owners of 50 years
- True move-in condition, or build your dream home
- An entertainer’s delight – spacious 2725 sq ft – room for family and friends!
- Gracious living and dining rooms
- Main floor 2pc powder room
- Updated eat-in kitchen overlooking the gorgeous perennial backyard
- Cozy main floor den
- 2nd floor boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 office areas
- Solidly built and well maintained:
- Newer roof shingles
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breakers
- Copper plumbing
- 7 year old hot water gas furnace
- 5 year old independent air conditioning system
- Walk to St Clair W subway station and just blocks to future LRT station (Bathurst & Eglinton)
- Walk to excellent Forest Hill public schools, and renowned Jewish Day Schools
- Close to sought-after private schools
- Stroll to synagogues and churches
- Take advantage of a full array of shops, restaurants and conveniences in Forest Hill Village and Eglinton West Village
- A warm and welcoming neighbourhood to call home!
Central Air Conditioning