Price: $ 390,800
Square Footage: 1000 sq ft
Taxes: $1,980.98 (Annual for 2015)
Maintenance Fee: $572.61
Possession: 30 Days / TBD
Parking Spaces: Tandem parking for two cars
MLS Number: E3483309
The One You’ve Been Waiting For!
- Lovely and bright two bedroom, one bathroom suite
- Fabulously well managed and highly sought-after Gates of Guildwood Complex
- Popular “B” model, two bedroom suite is spacious at approximately 1,000 square feet
- Combined living room and dining room with crown molding, broadloom and picture window
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with picture window and great storage
- Spacious master bedroom includes a wall to wall closet, broadloom and wall to wall window
- Second bedroom has broadloom and a double closet
- A 4 piece bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
- Ideal two car (tandem) underground parking spot, close to elevator
- Neutral décor throughout, professionally painted in 2016 – absolute move-in condition
- Extensive social activities available each month in the recreation centre including fitness classes, yoga classes, bingo clubs, book clubs and coffee clubs – just to name a few!
- Enjoy this quiet, safe and well maintained complex with excellent hotel-like amenities including 24 hour gated security, guest suites, indoor salt water pool, exercise room, library, squash court, tennis court, car wash, & outdoor terrace for summer bbq’s!
- Easy commute downtown with the TTC on Kingston Road and the Guildwood GO train station close by
- Enjoy the nearby Waterfront Trail and Guildwood Park
- An incredible place to call home!
Central Air Conditioning