Price: $ 5,998,000
Lot Size: 75.35 feet by 249.4 feet widens to 109.31 feet at rear and 215.3 feet on north side
Bedrooms: 4+2 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 6 bathrooms
Possession: 60 Days/TBD
Basement: Finished with walk-out
Garage Size: Two car garage
Parking: Private Drive
Parking Spaces: 6 parking spaces
A Beautiful Custom-Built Home Overlooking Rosedale Golf Club
- The one you’ve been waiting for!
- Resort living on a ravine lot in this exclusive Bayview/Post Road enclave, with one of the City’s largest expanses of usable table land
- Gorgeous salt water infinity pool, with built-in spa, plus plenty of space for the kids to play
- Beautifully and thoughtfully designed 5,575 sq ft on the main floor and upper level, plus 2,890 sq ft of family fun on the lower walk-out level
- Immaculately maintained and tastefully upgraded – over $450,000 spent on recent improvements
- Gracious foyer with elegant living and dining rooms
- An outstanding renovated custom-built kitchen and family room combination, with a walk-out to the spacious and sunny backyard, patio and pool
- Convenient main floor den with custom built-in shelving
- Romantic master bedroom retreat featuring a sitting room, renovated spa-like ensuite bathroom, walk-in dressing room and a walkout to the covered terrace with stunning sunset views
- The upper level boasts 3 additional spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets, completely renovated bathrooms, and a convenient laundry room
- Enjoy hours of entertainment in the walk-out lower level featuring a recreation area, a billiard’s area, media/theatre room, refrigerated wine cellar, guest/Nanny’s bedroom with an ensuite 4-piece bath & walk-in closet, plus an exercise room or 6th bedroom and 3-piece bathroom
- An Entertainer’s Delight!
- Enjoy the exceptionally private backyard oasis on a premium west-facing lot, widening to 109 ft at the rear, with irrigation system, privacy landscaping, incredible table land and ravine views atop Rosedale Golf Club
- Experience fun with family and friends in the salt water infinity pool with an ideal western exposure providing all-day sun for optimal pool enjoyment
- Highly sought-after public, French Immersion and private schools:
- Owen P.S., St. Andrews J.H.S., York Mills C.I.
- Crescent School, Toronto French School (TFS) and York University’s Glendon Campus
- Crestwood School, The Junior Academy, Bayview Hebrew School of the Arts and Havergal College
- Walk to the Granite Club – a premier family, athletic, recreation and social club
- Enjoy an active lifestyle – skating/hockey at York Mills Arena and scenic walking trails in Windfields Park
- Easy access to the 401, downtown and the shops and conveniences at Bayview and York Mills
- An incredible place to live, raise a family, play and entertain!