Price: $ 898,800
Lot Size: 27' x 92'
Bedrooms: 3 + 1
Taxes: $4,109.74 (2019)
Possession: 60 Days/ TBD
Garage Size: 1 car
Parking: Private driveway
Parking Spaces: 2
The One You’ve Been Waiting For!
- A truly lovely home on a ravine lot
- A rare offering in the sought-after North Bridlewood Jr. P.S. and Sir John A. MacDonald C.I. school districts
- Lovely inside and out, on a fabulous low-traffic, child-safe cul-de-sac
- A great place for kids to get out and play!
- Quality-built by Stamford
- Well-designed, beautifully maintained and tastefully updated
- Enjoy the welcoming front porch and spacious foyer
- Open-concept living/dining room featuring a gas fireplace
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom retreat boasting a 4-piece ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Convenient separate entrance to the tastefully finished lower level complete with a kitchen counter, 3-piece bathroom, 4th bedroom, recreation room, laundry and storage
- Great potential for an in-law suite
- Entertain family and friends on the private deck overlooking the perennial garden and ravine
- Absolute move-in condition
- Just unpack & enjoy!
- Sought-after school district
- North Bridlewood Junior Public School
- J.B. Tyrrell Senior Public School
- Sir John A. MacDonald C.I.
- Conveniently located with easy access to:
- TTC on Finch Avenue and Warden Avenue
- A myriad of shops and restaurants
- 404/DVP highways
Separate Basement Entrance