Price: $ 1,788,800
Lot Size: 20 ft x 125 ft
Bedrooms: 3 + 1
Taxes: $8,159.54 (2019 Annual)
Possession: 60 Days/ TBD
Garage Size: 1
Parking Spaces: 2
MLS Number: C4643406
A Home For The Holidays!
Welcome to this stunning home at 479 Woburn Avenue.
- This move-in ready home is perfect for the discerning buyer that is looking for quality, beautiful finishes, and space, in a fabulous neighbourhood.
- 3 plus 1 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 fireplaces (3 gas), 3 skylights, hardwood floors, crown moulding, and custom closet organizers.
- Gorgeous NEW kitchen with high quality appliances and centre island open to the family room with too many upgrades to list!
- The walk-out from the family room to the spacious deck provides ample room for entertaining and a convenient gas bbq hook up
- Professionally finished lower level with separate walk-up entrance and 4th bedroom – ideal for a nanny suite or potential income apartment.
- Storage has been maximized throughout this lovely home with custom closet organizers.
- This home has over $165,000 in recent renovations and improvements and so many features that it is difficult to list them all!
- Custom kitchen renovation in 2017:
- All new cabinetry with soft close doors and cupboards
- Quartz countertop and undermount sink
- Backsplash with task lighting
- Stainless steel high end appliances- KitchenAid fridge, Miele dishwasher, Wolf gas stove with chimney and Panasonic microwave
- Centre island with quartz counter and seating for 5 chairs
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Basement renovation in 2013:
- Laminate flooring
- Bump out for electric fireplace and TV with electrical running behind it
- New broadloom in bedroom
- Lighting with dimmers
- Gas fireplace bump out in family room with remote, air vents and wiring for TV
- Hardwood floors in front two bedrooms
- All new light fixtures plus 59 LED pot lights
- Toto toilet in master bedroom
- Custom closet organizers
- Custom mirrors in both upstairs bathrooms
- New LG washer and dryer
- Professionally painted throughout
- Exterior front porch and stonework replaced plus new sod on either side of driveway (2019)
- Garage roof re-shingled approximately two years ago
- Central air conditioner (2017)
- Forced air gas furnace (2014
- A lovely low maintenance backyard leads to the single car garage which is accessed off a laneway.
- Parking for a second car is at the front of the house, complete with newer landscaping and front porch!
- Walking distance to excellent schools (both public and private) at all levels, parks, TTC and shops and restaurants on Avenue Road.
- Easy access downtown via subway and highways 401 and DVP.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to view this truly special home!
Central Air Conditioning
Separate Basement Entrance