Price: $ 2,250,000
Lot Size: 30 Feet x 135 Feet
Possession: 60 Days/TBA
Basement: Finished / Separate Entrance
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 2 Cars
A Fabulous Family Home On One Of The South-Leaside’s Most Sought-After, Low-Traffic, Streets!
- The one you’ve been waiting for!
- Beautifully maintained and tastefully updated with a 2-storey rear addition, plus lower-level mud-room addition
- Lovely inside and out! Traditional finishes – hardwood floors, wainscotting and leaded windows combined with a renovated kitchen and 2 renovated bathrooms
- Open-concept chef’s kitchen/dining room overlooking an exceptionally spacious family room with a walk-out to a private, landscaped backyard with a tranquil water feature
- 4 spacious bedrooms, boasting a Master Retreat featuring a renovated ensuite bathroom, a gas fireplace and Juliette balcony
- Separate entrance to the finished lower level with a convenient mud-room, 3-piece bathroom, loads of storage and plenty of room for the kids to play!
- Sought-after schools:
- Bessborough Drive Elementary and Middle School
- Leaside High School
- Stroll to Trace Manes Park offering:
- A baseball diamond, wading pool, playing field, playground and tennis courts
- A Community Centre providing programming for families and seniors including: preschool, arts, dance, martial arts and fitness programs
- Leaside Public Library
- Walk to a full array of shops, restaurants and conveniences along Bayview Avenue and Laird Dr.
- Take advantage of the future Eglinton LRT Station at Laird Dr.
- Easy access to downtown via the Bayview Extension
- Room for the family to grow in an amazing safe and friendly neighbourhood!
Central Air Conditioning
Separate Basement Entrance