Price: $ 1,398,000
Square Footage: 1,497 Sq Ft
Bedrooms: 3 + 1
Taxes: $4,995.54 (2020)
Maintenance Fee: $779.79 / month
Possession: 30 - 60 Days / TBD
Garage Size: 1
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 2
MLS Number: C4942780
Gorgeous End Unit Townhome In Sought-After Yonge & Lawrence Neighbourhood!
- Welcome to 56 Sylvan Valleyway where you can enjoy all the benefits of a lovely home without the additional time and cost for exterior repairs and maintenance!
- Fabulous complex with glorious landscaping – 56 Sylvan Valleyway is nestled in a quiet court at the far end of the complex
- Spacious living room with high 12 ft ceilings, crown moulding, gas fireplace and oversized windows
- Large dining room overlooking the living room with hardwood floors and plenty of room for family gatherings
- Renovated eat-in kitchen with picture window, quartz countertops and new stainless steel appliances
- 3 + 1 spacious bedrooms & 3 renovated bathrooms
- Convenient main floor powder room
- Cozy lower level family room with 2nd gas fireplace – an ideal movie watching hangout or potential 4th bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and ample closet space
- Enjoy evening BBQ’s in the private backyard with direct walk-out from the living room
- Parking in single car garage and private driveway for additional car
- Windows, front door and garage door recently updated by the condo corporation
- Maintenance fees includes water, exterior doors, windows & roof, grounds maintenance and cable and internet!
- Professionally painted throughout – absolute move-in condition
- Walking distance to excellent public and private schools, including sought-after John Wanless Public School
- Walk to all of life’s necessities in this unbeatable neighbourhood only moments to the subway, groceries, shops & restaurants along Avenue Road & Yonge St.
- “81” Walk Score – “Walker’s Paradise”
- “74” Transit Score – “Rider’s Paradise”
- Don’t miss the opportunity to view this truly special home!
Central Air Conditioning