Price: $ 1,998,800
Lot Size: 49.75 x 130
Taxes: $9,240.24 (2018)
Possession: 90-120 Days
Garage Size: 1 car
Parking: Private driveway
Parking Spaces: 3
MLS Number: C4465395
Your Country Home In The City!
- Endless possibilities on this spectacular 50’x 130‘ RAVINE lot – breathtaking 4 season vistas!
- Location, location – nestled in the heart of Cedarvale on a sought-after street
- Move-in and enjoy the home as-is, renovate to suit your needs or potentially build your dream home!
- Lovingly maintained by the same family for over 57 years!
- Gracious principal rooms with this centre hall layout
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Updated eat-in kitchen
- Master suite offers a 4 piece ensuite & 2 walk-in closets (one lined in cedar)
- Three additional spacious bedrooms
- Lower level recreation room with fireplace, 2 piece bathroom and storage galore
- Upgraded electrical to 100 amp with breaker panel – no knob & tube
- New high efficiency gas furnace and new air conditioner
- Roof reshingled 6 years ago
- Private driveway and single car garage
- Fun for the whole family in nearby Cedarvale Park:
- Outdoor tennis, two sports fields including a cricket field, and a baseball diamond
- Splash pad and playground
- Off-leash dog area
- Outdoor artificial ice rink and indoor rink at Phil White Arena
- Steps to the Cedarvale Ravine walking bridge for easy access to Eglinton West shops & restaurants
- Walk to Forest Hill Village eateries and St Clair W/Hillcrest Village cafes and conveniences
- 15 minute walk to St Clair W subway station (Tichester St entrance)
- Easy access to downtown, the Allen Expressway, 401 and airport
- Highly sought-after public and private schools: Cedarvale P.S., Leo Baeck Day School, Upper Canada College and Branksome Hall
- A true opportunity to put your personal touch to this wonderful family home!