Price: $ 349,900
Square Footage: 525 sq ft (per floor plan)
Taxes: $1,472.17 (Annual 2017)
Maintenance Fee: $371.25
Possession: 30-60 Days/TBA
Garage Size: Single Car
Parking Spaces: 1 Car
MLS Number: W4145385
Enjoy Scenic Tree-Top Views From This N/W Corner Penthouse Suite!
- A rare and wonderful opportunity!
- Every room has a window and a view
- Charm and character abound in this magnificent 1936, 3-storey, 6-suite boutique condo building
- Beautifully and efficiently designed 525 sq ft
- Spacious and bright
- Wake up to the birds and the trees!
- Lower level individual locker and shared laundry (washer/dryer 2017)
- Individually metered Hydro
- Fronts to quiet tree-lined Traymore Dr with direct street access to 1-car street-level parking – No underground garage or waiting for elevators!
- Dog & cat friendly building with fabulous refurbished (dog friendly) Traymore Park at your door
- Quiet well-managed condo complex – 14 suites in 3 buildings (#2504/#2506 – 4 plex, #2510 – 4 plex & #2512 – 6 plex)
- Walk Score 85 – “Very Walkable”
- Transit Score 83 – “Excellent Transit”
- Bike Score 75 – “Very Bikeable”
- 6 minute walk to the Jane subway station on the Bloor/Danforth line
- Stroll to Bloor West Village & Kingsway shops & restaurants
- Perfect for an active lifestyle!
- Walk, jog or cycle alongside the Humber River
- Play baseball, hike or enjoy a picnic in the Etienne Brule riverside park
- 4 minute walk to the York Old Mill Tennis Club
- An incredibly affordable home in a fabulous neighbourhood setting!