Price: $ 1,198,800
Lot Size: 25’ x 125’
Taxes: $4,791.63 (2020)
Possession: 60 Days / TBD
Parking: Private Driveway
Parking Spaces: 2
An Incredible Opportunity To Own A Detached
Home On A 25’ X 125’ Lot, With A Private Drive,
In The Sought-After Baby Point/Humbercrest Neighbourhood
- Move-in condition with the opportunity to make it your own – now, or in the future!
- Roof re-shingled 2020
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Main floor laundry room/mudroom with new stainless steel washer/dryer
- Two renovated bathrooms
- Neutral décor with fresh carpet and paint
- Relax and entertain in the lovely south-facing backyard
- Enjoy this family-friendly street, with newly-built homes, in this emerging neighbourhood – your options for this property are endless!
- Take advantage of outstanding public schools with French Immersion options:
- Humbercrest Public School (J.K – 8) French Immersion Option
- Runnymede Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Humberside Collegiate Institute (9-12 French Immersion)
- Stroll to a full array of Bloor West Village & Junction shops, restaurants, cafes & conveniences
- 15-minute walk to the Bloor subway station
- Perfect for an active lifestyle:
- Steps to Humbercrest P.S. playground and sports fields
- Walk to Etienne Brule Park and walking trails along the scenic Humber River
- Join the Baby Point Club – social functions, tennis, kids’ activities…
- Take advantage of spectacular High Park
- Cycle to the extensive Martin Goodman Trail alongside beautiful Lake Ontario
- Wonderful neighbours!
- An amazing opportunity for families looking to settle in a fabulous community, close to everything, with the ability to add value over time!
Central Air Conditioning
Built-in Wet Bar