77 Rumsey Road
Carefree Low-Maintenance Living Awaits You At Leaside’s Premiere Boutique Townhome Development
- Simply stunning!
- An incredibly bright & sunny, spacious (2730 sq ft + lower level) 4-bedroom end unit. Enjoy the open concept design featuring walls of windows with views of Trace Manes Park. Relax with your morning coffee on the window bench in your gorgeous chef’s kitchen – your own café! Walk-out to the convenient deck with gas bbq outlet. Main floor 2-pc powder room and 9 ft ceilings. The 2nd floor boasts: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & laundry. Retreat to the 3rd floor Primary Suite featuring a bedroom sitting area, a separate office and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite bath with a corner soaker tub & heated floor. Unique to this largest end-unit, take advantage the lower-level TV/play room. Directly access your snow-free warm car in the oversized garage.
- For the low monthly fee of $210, the 5-unit common elements corporation provides: landscaping, grass cutting, snow removal & salting – right to your front door, windows & eavestrough cleaning. Roof inspection & cleaning – preventative maintenance, cleaning & repair, roof vents & skylight inspections, scupper & drainage cleaning.
- Steps to Trace Manes Park offering: A baseball diamond, wading pool, playing field, playground and tennis courts. The Community Centre providing programming for families and seniors including: preschool, arts, dance, martial arts and fitness programs. Leaside Public Library
- Enjoy ice cream, pastries & coffee at Avoca Chocolates and easy prepared dinners from Today’s Menu - at your door
- Stroll to: A full array of boutique shops & restaurants along Bayview Avenue. Grocery stores, conveniences, eateries and big-box stores on Laird Drive. Enjoy Loblaws and Whole Foods on Bayview Avenue.
- Quick downtown access for work, theatres and attractions via the Bayview Extension. One bus to the St Clair subway station. Future Eglinton LRT Station at Laird Dr. Enjoy Serena Gundy Park in North Leaside. Enjoy nature walks & bird watching, bike trails and picnic sites. Hours of fun for the kids at Leaside Memorial Gardens indoor pool & arena. Soon to be renamed the Georgia Walsh Memorial Splash Pad & Playground complete with a privately funded $1.3 million renovation.
- Walking distance to excellent schools: Highly-rated Rolph Road Elementary School. Sought-after Bessborough Dr Middle School and Leaside High School.
- A wonderful home in this convenient family-friendly neighbourhood - just unpack & enjoy!
- MLS®: C5081497
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Type: Townhouse
- Building: 77 Rumsey Road, Toronto
- Square Feet: 2,500
- Taxes: $7,760.17 (2020)
- Parking: 1
- Fireplaces: 1
- Basement: Finished