7 York Road
Bridle Path-Sunnybrook-York Mills, Toronto
Bayview & York Mills Beckons!
Owen Public School & York Mills Collegiate Catchment.
An opportunity to make this quality-built (4828 sq ft plus lower level) home on a fabulous 65’ x 145’ lot, with a south-facing backyard, your own!
Custom-built, well-maintained, and thoughtfully designed with features that stand the test of time. The main floor boasts: 10 ft ceilings / elegant entertaining space / a home office / a spacious kitchen and family room / convenient side door entry & laundry. The upper-level features: 9 ft ceilings / a primary retreat with: sitting room, fireplace, 2 walk-in closets & 7-piece ensuite. The lower-level offers storage & recreation space, and direct access to the rare 4-car garage.
Update/decorate to make it yours on this lovely, quiet street in the heart of this sought-after Bayview & York Mills neighbourhood.
- Stroll to the local plaza for a coffee, an ice cream, a chocolate treat or a burger, and conveniently shop at Nortown Foods, Metro and Shoppers Drug Mart
- 20 minute walk, or 3 minute drive, to the York Mills - Yonge subway line station (with parking)
- Easy access to the 401
- Enjoy the local York Mills Arena, parkettes and Windfields Park walking and biking trails
- Take advantage of world-class public and private school options
Floor Plans and PDFS
- MLS®: C5823509
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Type: House
- Frontage: 65 ft
- Depth: 145 ft
- Taxes: $18,395.57 (2022)
- Parking: 8 Cars
- Fireplaces: 3
- Kitchens: 1
- Balcony/Patio: 1 Patio
- Basement: Partially Finished